Everyday Devotions by an Ordinary Christian

Everyday Devotions by an Ordinary Christian

Saturday 28 August 2010

About Me

Hey! Welcome to my blog!
I'm Anny and I love the God who created this universe
with a specific design and who decided to add me into His perfect design.
I believe that Jesus Christ is God in the flesh and that they and the Holy Spirit are one.
I am so thankful that God sent His Son Jesus Christ to bear the weight of all my sin just so that I can have an intimate relationship with Him! God has given me many gifts and abilities and those gifts are an integral part to who I am. Through this blog I hope and pray that I use those gifts to encourage you with every thought and devotion that I share. I love travelling, laughing, reading, singing, piano, and being with people. I hope that someday I will see you in Heaven and that we will be praising and glorifying the same God. Hope you have a pleasant visit!

"Sing praises to God, 
you who belong to Him. 
Praise His holy name.
For His anger is but for a moment,
but His kindness lasts a lifetime.
Crying may last for the night,
but joy comes in the morning."
Psalm 30:4-5

0 Beautiful Comments:

Post a Comment